Summary of Information Confidentiality Policies and Protocols applicable to citizens
1. In accordance with the Esomar Code of Ethics, the ISO 20252 standard and Law 1581 of 2012 on Habeas Data, the National Consulting Center established its personal data processing policy, as follows:
“The Centro Nacional de Consultoría SA (CNC) only processes personal data for statistical purposes to know the opinions on different topics of interest for clients and institutions and with the possibility of re-contacting it only for this purpose. It is not in the interest of the CNC to market, promote products or services through these contacts.”
Therefore, it is a commitment of the CNC to keep the personal data of the citizens who answer the surveys confidential and, in general, deliver their anonymized databases, since the information it collects is for statistical or research purposes only and it is not required that the informant previously authorizes the processing of personal data, as established by Law 1581 of 2012 in Article 10, literal d.
“Participation in the surveys is voluntary and authorization is requested for their application. The benefit of participation is to assert people's opinion in the study. Each participation is very valuable for the development of the country and its companies.”
2. The CNC has established within its protocols for the elaboration of questionnaires to include a presentation of the study for the informant that generates an environment of trust. For this, the following orientation is followed: “The initial contact with the informant must generate trust and give him the opportunity to choose whether or not he wants to collaborate with his opinions. This collaboration contract must include the following elements, requirements of the ISO 20252 standard:
- Name of the research company
- General purpose of the investigation
- Use of data
- Voluntary cooperation
- Confidentiality principles
- Benefits of the information provided by the interviewee
- How to communicate with the research company
Privacy Notice Treatment of Personal Data
The National Consulting Center informs you that the personal data you provide by virtue of the activities or operations of the CNC will be treated in accordance with its Personal Data Protection policy and through the use and maintenance of technical, physical and administrative in order to prevent unauthorized third parties from accessing them.
The purpose of processing personal data is solely for statistical and research purposes and they are kept confidential.
In accordance with Statutory Law 1581 of 2012, which dictates provisions for the protection of personal data, partially regulated by Decree 1377 of 2013, you have the right to know, update, rectify and revoke your personal data that rests in our databases. data; At the time you consider it necessary, you may do so by written communication to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org